Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waves of Returning Selves -- Spiritual Awakening

Motions. Massive, massive motions.
Waves and waves of flowing, fluid sensation –
from somewhere –
sometime – elsewhere –
washing .... washing across –
over -- the neural pathways ....
patterns ....of my brain ..... repeating ....
replaying .... recurring .... patterns of sensation .,,,,
lost in the past of unremembered silence ....
and desperation .....
seemingly disconnected .....
seemingly abandoned ...
struggling to stand alone, erect
against rising tides of past selves ....
rushing forward, toward .....
into depths and shallows of my soul.
I am being flooded with what I cannot see .....
overwhelmed by what I cannot remember ....
crowded deep into narrow crevices of my mind,
vacant corridors of long forgetting..... then .....
from somewhere from beyond comes that Voice –
narrowed sounds within my heart .....
expanding into lightening and softening reminders ....
we may not be alone – unloved – forgotten....
invited to follow the waves .... Their waves ....
going home

No comments:

Post a Comment